Sucker Punch’s samurai adventure takes us to Iki Island in Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut, a new edition of the video game that not only features the expansion but also some improvements compared to the original version. While not all of them are present on PS4, PS5 players can benefit from the title’s optimization, which includes the synchronization of Japanese voices with the lips of the characters, one of the aspects that was criticized during the update. for sale of the work of the Infamous studio. . In the following lines, we tell you everything you need to know for the launch.
- You may be interested in: How to Transfer Game from PS4 to PS5
How much does it cost and what editions are available?
From 20 August, players can visit medieval Japan in Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut, a full edition that will go on sale for a suggested price of 79.99 euros for the PS5 version, while PS4 users will have to pay 69.99 euros for it. . There are therefore only two editions:
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut for PS4
- Expansion of Iki Island
- Online Legends cooperative mode
- Mini art book in digital format
- Director’s comments
- A technical point
- Hachiman’s Favor Charm
- Tsushima Hero Skins
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut for PS4 and PS5
- In addition to all of the above, it implements graphics and performance improvements.
And what about physical editions?
How can Ghost of Tsushima be upgraded to Director’s Cut Edition?
- If you have Ghost of Tsushima on PS4: you can upgrade the PS4 Director’s Cut by 19.99 euros.
- If you own Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut for PS4: you can upgrade to Director’s Cut for PS5 for 9.99 euros.
- If you own Ghost of Tsushima for PS4 and want to enjoy the PS5 version: You can upgrade the game to Director’s Cut for PS5 for $ 29.99.
Disclaimer: This article is generated from the feed and not edited by our team.